Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.
7276279

I'am the guy on this 02 honda civic with no power to the a/c

Customer Question

i'am the guy on this 02 honda civic with no power to the a/c compressor i put the controller, pressure switch and the temp. sensor i just put my credit card info but my computer turned off
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The problem you are having can be caused by any of the following,
Air Conditioning (A/C) Heater Control Panel
Harness
Heater Ventilation Air Conditioner (HVAC) Thermal Protector , with the thermal protector being the most common .
I have enclosed the test steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/AC%20clutch%20Jul%203.pdf
The thermal protector mount on compressor. See it below.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Thermo%20Protesctor%20Jul%203.pdf