Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

I have install a rosen electronic in my honda crv 2013 and

Customer Question

i have install a rosen electronic in my honda crv 2013 and now my factory clock not keeping time,when i get it service they disconnect the battery it lose time could you tell me what can be done.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. Please click on the 2 clock adjusting procedures I have attached for you. The clock was probably not set correctly after the battery was reconnected. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your satisfaction and accepting my service is what I work for! If you can't rate in a positive way please let me know so I can continue to help. A positive rating is the only way the site will compensate me for helping you. You can still ask follow-up questions after the rating.Thanks again! ~Honda-Man
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is on the same subject,but perfere to talk to a person.
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I am not available for a phone call at this time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I first install my Rosen the clock did not want to set, the source button work but do not want to work to set clock.and who do I talk to for order a magnate for a better reception on my car.
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
I misunderstood your question. I thought you just wanted help setting the clock after the battery was disconnected. I am not familiar with the Rosen so I will open the question back up for the other experts. Please don't reply until the next expert responds to you. Thanks!