Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Can you help with a locked steering wheel? A lock smith is

Customer Question

Can you help with a locked steering wheel? A lock smith is here and he has completey disassebled it and it still will not unlock
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. Tell him to try pulling/turning hard on the steering wheel left and right while trying to unlock it. This should cause the lock mechanism to release. If this does not work reply back with the year and model of your Honda please. If it works please remember to rate my advice in a positive way. You can come back after the rating if needed for free! Thanks and good luck! Honda-Man