Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have a 2012 Honda CRV today I noticed that the light around

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Honda CRV today I noticed that the light around the odometer speedometer and that whole little cluster was fading in and out and the display for the radio had no light. Have I just not noticed this in 3 yrs or is something going on
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is Pete and I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This sounds like a fault with the back lighting on your model here.This can be caused by a loose or corroded wire at the fuse panel or an issue with the fuse for the lights dimming control is loose needing installed properly or replaced.

I would have this checked into/tested further to pinpoint and repair the cause here.

Thanks Pete