Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

CRV:

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Chris , I never saw my question or the answer so I called customer help ( they had already charged my card)so I had to get a refund . some glitch in the email identification process but I ended up getting a new starter I will use you in the future if necessary.
Glad you got it resolved, if ther eis another concern i can help with, let me know.