Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Pilot: my front blower doesn't work all the time. I hear it

Customer Question

my front blower doesn't work all the time. I hear it running. I think a door is not opening somewhere under the dash.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. My online handle is Honda-Man, I am ready to help with your Honda question. I have over 30 years experience with Honda vehicles.It sounds like the A/C compressor relay is sticking on. This will make the compressor relief valve vent some of the refrigerant. This is a very common problem replacing the relay should fix the problem. The lack of air flow from the front blower is probably a bad mode control motor. The mode control motor switches the air flow to the different vents. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your satisfaction and accepting my service or providing a positive rating is what I work for! If you can't rate in this way please let me know so I can continue to help. A positive rating is the only way the site will compensate me for helping you. You can still ask follow-up questions after the rating.Thanks again! ~Honda-Man