Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Oddessy: Have issue get message on Honda oddessy check charging

Customer Question

Have issue get message on Honda oddessy check charging system. ABS warning message. When putting in reverse van will not move.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
For the charging system issue we need to check the battery voltage. While running at any rpm and electrical load on, the voltage should remain between 13-15 volts. There is a chance the ABS light is a code for low battery voltage to the ABS module. The transmission though is a separate issue. Are there any code stored for the transmission nor fluid issues. No engagement into a gear is normally an internal clutch issue, not external nor electrical. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris