Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Civic: How are u I have a 2003 honda civic the person before

Customer Question

How are u I have a 2003 honda civic the person before me put in a vtech engine in the car then I replaced the transmission and since then the harness to a v tech harness now the car goes into limp mode shows o2 sensor codes and it shows p1324 I replaced cam and crank se sirs the car won't rev up pas 3000 rpms and the tripometer flashes can u help any odeas
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 years ago.
Can I get all the codes which are stored?Did you install a compatible transmission or something different from what was in it?1324 is a knock sensor code. Have you verified its not damaged or unplugged or has wire damage? Is there spark knock occurring when running at higher rpms, if so an air fuel ratio concern can cause that. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris