Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Honda Accord: 2000 Honda accord lx 2.3 v tech temp gauge do

Customer Question

2000 Honda accord lx 2.3 v tech temp gauge do not work.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. My online handle is Honda-Man, I am ready to help with your Honda question. I have over 30 years experience with Honda vehicles. Is the check engine light on? Are the other gauges working OK? Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes they r .
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 2 years ago.
So the check engine light is on and the other gauges are working OK? Just need to know about both.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Check engine is not on this customer says the hand has been working in 2 years
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 2 years ago.
OK if the check engine light is not on and the just the temperature gauge is not working it's a bad temperature gauge unit. The gauge gets it's signal from the ECT so if it were bad the check engine light would be on. I have seen the gauges go bad on many occasions in the past. If you want a Honda part number and price for the gauge I will need the VIN otherwise this is my answer. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your satisfaction and accepting my service or providing a positive rating is what I work for! If you can't rate in this way please let me know so I can continue to help. A positive rating is the only way the site will compensate me for helping you. You can still ask follow-up questions after the rating.Thanks again! ~Honda-Man