HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Element: 2006 Element began starting hard this winter but was

Customer Question

2006 Element began starting hard this winter but was VERY cold. This spring it still started hard. Had battery tested, tests good not great but good. Had charging system tested and was good. Went to have starter replaced and he said it tested good. It did hard start for him at which time he put a cable to the neg post and grounded it elsewhere. It fired right up which leads us to BELIEVE it is the ground wire. We ordered a new one and now I cannot start it to get it to the shop. I have tried removing the neg cable and bypassing it with a cable and grounding it good. Still nothing. even tried charging the battery and jumping it. HELP!!
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About ready to take a hammer to it!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any suggestions yet as I am about to have it towed to the service garage if necessary
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is***** no one has been available to help. Are you still needing assistance?
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.
I will be open for questions for about 30 minutes.