HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Honda Accord: Does the air intake valve have anything to o

Customer Question

Does the air intake valve have anything to o with my cruise control? I seem to remember someone replacing it once before when I had problems with the cruise control
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. I'm not sure which valve you are referring to, but I've never heard of anything like that and I've been working on only Honda/Acura vehicles for over 8 years. I'm assuming from your problem description that the cruise control is not working. Let me ask you a few questions to better help me understand the situation. Does the MAIN cruise switch (big button on the dash) illuminate when pressed in? When you are driving and want to SET the cruise does the light on the instrument cluster ever come on indicating that the cruise is ON?