HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Odyssey ex-l: Andrew, . 2008 odyssey exl...recently charged

Customer Question

Andrew, hello. 2008 odyssey exl...recently charged system, front dash vents blow at 42 deg, but when I switch on rear, rear blow ambient air temp air (blower still goes hi to low). And then the front warms up too. Turn the rear off, it cools down I the front vents again. Any ideas?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Refund please.