Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Odyssey: I actually have 2 questions. First, my A/C works everywhere

Customer Question

I actually have 2 questions. First, my A/C works everywhere except the drivers two vents. Second, the lock on my drivers door no longer works without the key. Any clues? I have a 2007 Honda Odyssey
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. My online handle is Honda-Man, I am ready to help with your Honda question.There are 2 common causes for your lack of cooling on the drivers side. The drivers side air mix motor can be bad or the A/C system charge level may be low. I will include a information bulletin from Honda about the low charge level issue to explain in detail. The inoperative drivers door lock is usually caused by a bad door lock actuator motor. They seem to be a bit flimsy and go out all of the time. I replace them all of the time with good success. The actuator is located on the door latch assembly behind the door panel. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your satisfaction and accepting my service or providing a positive rating is what I work for! If you can't rate in this way please let me know so I can continue to help. A positive rating is the only way the site will compensate me for helping you. You can still ask follow-up questions after the rating.Thanks again! ~Honda-Man