HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Pilot: im Tal , i had trouble today with my honda pilot

Customer Question

Hi im Tal , i had trouble today with my honda pilot . i started it , nothing out of the ordinary happned , after a mile or so , it died on me . i tried many times to start it again, engine starts without a problem, runs for 20 seconds or 30 seconds and it shuts down , no stalling no sounds , only dies down. i wonder if you can help me with this problem.
Thanks
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. My online handle is Honda-Man, I am ready to help with your Honda question. To provide a better answer OR get you headed in the right direction I may need to ask specific questions. They mayseem obvious but are for a good reason. Please answer completely and in as much detail as possible. This is greatlyappreciated and will help provide you what you need in a timely manner. If you choose to use the chat timer you mayneed to accept more time to finish. When we are finished accepting or rating in a positive way is part of using this online service. Can you please tell me what year your Pilot is?Is the check engine light staying on?How many miles? Thanks!