HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I replaced the power door acutators on my 2007 Odyssey Touring.

Customer Question

I replaced the power door acutators on my 2007 Odyssey Touring. Now the door alarm sounds when in drive or reverse even though both sliding doors are closed.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,The issue with the constant door alarm has gone away. The only issue left is that the sliding doors will not open or close when using the fob or the dashboard switch.Thanks,Jeff
I was able to help on the original issue, though you resolved it. I do not like to help customers on the new issue. I will get you back to the list for another to try.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks but I do not need another mechanic as this issue is resolved. Maybe I missed an email from you but I'm not sure how you helped on the original issue other than asking me if I still needed help.