Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have a Honda Odyssey 2012. Seemingly, all or most

Customer Question

I have a Honda Odyssey 2012. Seemingly, all or most of things that correlate with the fuses under the dashboard: power windows, locks, seat adjustment, tpms, are only working intermittently, though it seems to be getting worse and they are working less and less often.
What could be causing that?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Check the main power feed into this fuse panel and make sure the connections and wiring are all o.k.If an issue is found with the wiring or connections this will need repaired to correct this here.
If this is checked and all found to be o.k. this can be a fault with the electronic ignition switch itself causing this issue as I have seen this switch cause this fault here needing replaced.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete