Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Honda Ridgeline RTL: Kyle, my Honda ridgeline cd player.

Customer Question

Hi Kyle, my Honda ridgeline cd player. will not let you do anything. It will not play or eject cd. Can you help?
Thank you Steve
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Steve, I have bad news. The Honda symptom chart states no diag is needed for this failure. It states to replace the radio. There is a reset though which works 30% of the time. You disconnect the negative battery cable overnight to discharge the radio.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris