Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Honda Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Honda Diagnostics
18617752

CRV: 2009 Honda crv need to replace driver side door hinge.

Customer Question

2009 Honda crv need to replace driver side door hinge. need to take off door panel??? I have new part
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place... To replace the front door hinge, you do not need to remove the door panel. You will need to remove the front inner fender liner. Once replaced, the door will then need to be adjusted. For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the fender liner and adjustment procedures into a PDF file. Download the PDF file ((HERE)). Please do the right thing and remember to leave a rating using the stars at the top right of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions even after you rate or accept.