justinsbg
justinsbg, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified in Brakes, Electrical, HVAC, and Engine Performance. Currently a lead diagnostic Technician.
27674784

Pilot: I have a 2007 Honda pilot EXL and the right rear window

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Honda pilot EXL and the right rear window stopped working. Replaced the actuator and harness and got it working but the harness was to lose and it got under the window inside the door. When the window was rolled all the way down it broke the harness. I went back in and replaced it but somehow now all windows won't work. I've tried to reset but no success. Local shop says it may be the master switch on driver door. I think it's the control module for all the windows that went. Since I've already replaced the actuator and the harness in the rear driver side door can you offer some ideas where the problem may be?
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. I am getting ready to leave for work so I can't respond unti about 8:00, but I wanted to lock this question because I believe I can help you. THanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm heading into work now too. Please reply asap.

Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.
Finally have a moment. First, please check fuse 1 in the passengers side fuse box. I will include a diagram of the box so you'll know exactly which fuse to check. If it is blown, replace it and retest. You can go ahead and rate me positively as well. I will continue assisting until the issue is resolved.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will confirm this when I'm back at the house tomorrow.

Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.
Okay. I will wait for your response.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I couldn't pick up the car yesterday. I'll write back when I have confirmed the fuse.

Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.
That's fine. Thanks for getting back with me to let me know. I'll look for your response.