Steve
Steve, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  13+ years with Honda,ase certified over 25 years
13523613

Odyssey: , I was washing my 2006 odyssey and while wiping

Customer Question

I was washing my 2006 odyssey and while wiping down one of the sliding doors i rotated the clip that couples with a bracket mounted on the frame. now the clip is stuck in a position that doesn't allow the door to latch. Also, neither of the doors will operate automatically. So, how do I reset/rotate this clip so I can get the door to function?
Thanks!
Category: Honda
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
If I understand correctly you closed the latch. You will need to pull the handle like you are opening the door and with a screwdriver inserted in the closed circle you see pull it towards the van. This should unlatch it. Check and make sure you did not actually shut the power sliding doors of at the switch on the dash.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Its working now!
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Glad I could be of help.