Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

2002 crv 4 cylinder: I was told P0341 2002 honda crv

Customer Question

I was told P0341 for my 2002 honda crv 4yclinder timoing chain needed to be replaced with this code?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. P0341(CMP sensor A and CKP sensor incorrect phase detected) is a common code related to stretched timing chains. Most of the time replacing the chain is what is needed to correct your problem. There is even a Honda service article about this exact problem. The information you were given appears to be accurate. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your satisfaction and a positive rating is what I work for! Please accept or provide a positive rating. If you can't rate please let me know so I can continue to help.~Honda-Man