Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

I have 92 honda accord runs min. and cut off wont start

Customer Question

i have 92 honda accord runs for 15 min. and cut off wont start back utill about 3hour
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. By far the most common cause of your problem is a bad coil or ignition control module(ICM). Most of the time replacing the ICM will fix your problem. The ICM fails when it gets warm then starts working again after it cools off. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your satisfaction and a positive rating is what I work for! Please accept or provide a positive rating. If you can't rate please let me know so I can continue to help.~Honda-Man