Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Gx civic cng: I have a 2002 Honda GX CNG and it keeps act like

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Honda GX CNG and it keeps act like it's misfiring at low speeds and when it's cold I have replaced the fuel filters I replace the spark plugs I replace the coils and it still doing it
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
In some cases if one or more fuel injectors are acting up this can cause this type of fault here as well.If you have not had the fuel injectors tested this should be done as they may need to be cleaned or replaced to correct this issue.
Thanks Pete