Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Fit: I have a 2007 Honda Fit I've just purchased and I just

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Honda Fit I've just purchased and I just received the radio code message. I think I understand how to get the serial number off the radio, but how do I get the code after that?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. The radio code can be obtained with the serial number. Because of the strict Honda policy you will need to use this site: https://radio-navicode.honda.com/ The site explains how to electronically retrieve the serial number and get the code with the required information. You can also go to the Honda dealer with your Fit. Give them the serial number with proof of ownership and they will give you the code. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!Thanks for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your satisfaction and a positive rating is what I work for! Please accept or provide a positive rating.~Honda-Man