HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

Accord EXL 4cyl sedan: Hi, I have a 2013 Honda Accord E-XL

Hi, I have a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan (4cyl) and I'm trying to hardwire a dash camera to the fuse box. I bought an ATM Add-A-Circuit and an extra 5A fuse. The max current draw of my dashcam would be 3A, and the max current for Add-A-Circuit is 10A. I need a fuse slot that goes off when car is off. Which slot, on the interior fuse box, should I use? Thanks!

Hi Im Tom and Im here to assist you with your issue today.Have you tried the power door lock fuse ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No I haven't. I need a fuse that goes on/off with the car. Will any of the empty slots work?
Easily checked with a test light all the fuses will stay on for about 15 to 25 seconds after the vehicle is off thats how the multiplex unit is designed .Have you tried to see which slot goes out with the test light?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I found one. Slot C, it's labeled "Rear Seat Heaters - (15A)" and it's empty. I don't have heated rear seat in my car. Can I use this slot with a 5A fuse on add-a-circuit?
Yes absolutely that will work fine . Please rate excellent service so I can get credit for my help thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
one last thing, the manual said only to replace fuse with equal amp, the 15A fuse requirement specified on the manual only applied when I have the rear heated seat right?
That's correct .