HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Honda Accord EX-L: my 2008 honda accord dosent start, i have

my 2008 honda accord dosent start, i have dash lights,headlights horn etc etc, just dosent turn over. no clicking nothing
Hi I'm Tom and I'm here to help you with your issue today. Don't he dash light dim and flash when trying to start the vehicle? Is there an aftermarket alarm on the vehicle?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No lights do not dim and no after market alatm
Ok sounds like a starter issue. Try this first see if it starts in any other gear and let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No
Ok last item before we condemn the starter try disconnecting the battery for 30 seconds then reconnect it and see if it starts. If not then you need to check for power and ground at the starter when someone tries to crank it over. If it has power and ground the starter is bad if not then it's going to be a relay or wiring issue. As long as the motor is not seized these are the next steps. Remember that I'm here if you need any further assistance just let me know it will be for no further charge. Hoped this helped.Please rate excellent service service so I can get Credit for for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated.