HONDASERVICE7791
HONDASERVICE7791, Honda Technician
Experience:  OVER 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH 10 YEARS ACURA/ HONDA
8532170

accord: I have a 1993 Accord with the following problem.

I have a 1993 Accord with the following problem. I recently replaced the cylinder head on my vehicle ( burnt ex valve cylinder 1 ) Now that I've put the vehicle back together I can't get it to start. It isn't getting any spark. It is getting current trough the coil to the distributor but when I rotate the distributor no spark. I don't see anything that could have been left unhooked that might cause this. Any suggestions of what might be the solution would be greatly appreciated.
the crank sensor is in the distributor assembly, make sure you have the distributor installed correctly in the cam, recheck the wiring for the distributor. you've checked the timing marks and they appear to be right. you are getting signal to the distributor. either the crank sensor is faulty or the wiring to it is compromised some how
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Checked wiring didn't find any problems. But checked other things and found that check engine light on dash isn't coming on. check fuses under hood & ECU fuse under dash. It lights up when i cut on switch. i assume it must be the ECU. Please tell me if you agree with this diagonsis.

does it come on when you turn on the ignition switch and the does it go off?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The light never comes on at all. I also tried to check trouble codes From the ECU with a jumper wire at the connector at the kick panel. The light never came on or flashed.