Jim, Honda Master Tech
Experience:  18 yr honda tech, 30 yr experience, 13 ase master tech

Fit: 2010 Honda Fit was in an accident. Replaced the SRS module.

2010 Honda Fit was in an accident. Replaced the SRS module. Still have an airbag light on with codes '85-64' and '81-64' For the occupant sensor on the passenger side. There are 4 sensors and think this is what is needed to be replaced. If so, I don't see anywhere I can get the sensors. Is there a way to use the existing sensors or do I have to replace the whole seat?

jimhondatech :

hi this is jim, i'm here to help you out, both of those trouble codes are for the ods unit located in the passenger seat, the unit will need replaced, the unit controls the passenger side airbags, the bad news is the dealer will have to calibrate the unit to the car, any more questions just ask

Thank you. Is there any diagram showing where in the seat the ods unit is?