ddamato1986, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  All makes and model vehicles. Specialize in imports. Honda/Acura master tech trained. Certified ASE Tech

98 honda accord: wont start..fuel, it starts right up..fuel injection

98 honda accord won't start in the morning, spray starting fuel, it starts right up. took it to honda dealer got the $90 fuel injection service. It worked starting all day, next morning same thing.

ddamato1986 : Hello and welcome to just answer. I would be happy to assist you.
ddamato1986 : Does the car just crank and not start?
ddamato1986 : And is it an intermittent problem?

Did you read the Question?

ddamato1986 : I did
ddamato1986 : I'm asking does this happen often or did it just start happening?
ddamato1986 : Typically this is a very common problem with Hondas and Acuras. You need to replace the main relay switch. This switch controls the power to the fuel pump. It is an integrated relay where as the relays are part of the circuitry and over time the solder points split creating conductivity issues. Replace this and you should be good Togo. You can YouTube "main relay switch" for helpful step by step videos, the switches are located above the inside fusebox near the steering linkage. You may need to remove some plastic covers, it s A brown or black rectangular box.
ddamato1986 : Best of luck let me know if you have any additional questions if not be sure to Accept and Feedback is appreciated, Thanks again

Hello, please opt out of the question page the customer would want to work with another expert

ddamato1986 : Why is my answer not sufficient?
ddamato1986 : I am confident i can walk you through this problem as it is a very common problem Hondas