Andrew, Honda Technician
Experience:  12 year Master Tech and ASE Certified.

2002 Honda Accord: security code to reset my vin Number

I have a 2002 Honda Accord that I need to get the security code to reset my radio. My VIN Number is XXXXX Thanks in advance for your assistance in helping me with this. Please email me [email protected]

slonneman95 :

Hello let me help you with any of your Honda problems.

slonneman95 :

I can help you

HI first thing I need is a serial # XXXXX the radio. You can get this by going out to your vehicle and turning the car on. Proceed to power off the radio and then push and hold 1 and 6 together. Continue holding and the power the radio back on.......the radio will display the serial # XXXXX will look like this U5647 L3232. If you can get that number for me I will retrieve your code. Thank You
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Here are the numbers you needed: U1239 L3942
Your code is 15462. Put that code in by hitting the numbers on the radio in the order of the code and after the fifth digit the radio will unlock. THank You for letting me help you and please hit accept and leave positive feedback.

Remember to please hit accept and leave positive feedback. Thank You