SuperDave
SuperDave, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  over 16 years experience
10552493

Honda Pilot EX-L: How can I remove the rear door panel ( passenger

Customer Question

How can I remove the rear door panel ( passenger side ) of my 2004 Honda Pilot, I can only see the screw from the arm rest and the two little screws from the handle other than that I can't see anything, is there a diagram anywhere : thanks for your help - Ralph
Category: Honda
Expert:  SuperDave replied 4 years ago.
graphic
SuperDave, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: over 16 years experience
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I only see the screw that is embeded in the lower portion of the arm rest; were is the other one ? I its not visible, do I have to remove something firts ?what about the latch does it have to be disconnected from the rod and how ? thanks - Ralph

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello, Super dave, are you there: I have send you and additional question - Thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

SuoperDave, I got the schematic and never a single word from your, what about my second question ....

Expert:  SuperDave replied 4 years ago.
You have to pry gentle.there are clips holding the panel
Expert:  Hondacamp replied 4 years ago.
Clickhere and here for complete procedure. The second screw is behind the window switch panel, which you will have to remove to get to. (Step 3 on the first page). Once the inner door handle, the window switch panel and the 2 screws are removed, you need to gently pull on the panel to pop all the clips loose. Hope this helped you further understand.