MASTER TECH
MASTER TECH, Tech
Experience:  26 YEARS of real world experience .

Nav system code and radio code for our 2007 Honda odyssey van.

I need to get the nav system code and radio code for our 2007 Honda odyssey van. Here is our radio serial #11144 164
Category: Honda
Expert:  MASTER TECH replied 2 years ago.

MASTER TECH :

Hello welcome to just answer I'm Master Tech and will be able to assist you today.

MASTER TECH :

Do you have the navi serial # XXXXX

Customer: How do I find the nav serial # XXXXX I don't have any documentation of it...bought the car used
MASTER TECH :

ok the radio turn the key on and make sure the radio is off. then push and hold the 1 and 6 buttons at the same time hold these and turn the radio on while still holding these 2 buttons it will display a code on the radio screen

MASTER TECH :

I need this

MASTER TECH :

the navi unit is under the drivers seat and you will set the seat all the way forward and in the full up position so you can see the rear of the navi unit you will see a sticker then get me the serial #.

Customer: Navi serial number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Customer: Any luck?
MASTER TECH :

let me run this

MASTER TECH :

sorry I was away from my computer

Customer: Any luck? On a 5 hr trip with kids... Thanks for the speedy response!
MASTER TECH :

checking now

MASTER TECH :

theirs one digit missing

MASTER TECH :

it has to be 8 digits for the radio

MASTER TECH :

please double check the radio serial # XXXXX for the radio

Customer: 11144 164
MASTER TECH :

still missing digits

MASTER TECH :

it will have something like :L1200 U4637

MASTER TECH :

as a example

Customer: That's 8
MASTER TECH :

ok I just looked at it again

MASTER TECH :

brb

MASTER TECH :

use radio code 16412

MASTER TECH :

how about the navi serial #

Customer: 1285627
MASTER TECH :

their should be a letter followed by 8 digits

Customer: Ill look again. 2 minutes
MASTER TECH :

ok

MASTER TECH :

try the radio code while your in the van

Customer: The navi has typed code I gave u and a few handwritten letters... Could I text u a photo I took of it to confirm I'm looking at the right thing? Radio code worked!!!! We're 50 % there!
MASTER TECH :

ok the navi is our hanging point.

MASTER TECH :

if you can post the image on here. the site does not allow us to exchange personal info for safety of both parties .

MASTER TECH :

you can upload the image on to your pc and then click the paper clip icon in the tool bar and then load the image from your pc and then post it here

Customer: Where's the paper clip ? I'm doing this from my from my iPhone
MASTER TECH :

you will need to do this on a pc.

MASTER TECH :

I have a I phone also and it does not support that yet

Customer: You know of any 3rd party site I could drop the image to?
MASTER TECH :

photo bucket or flicker

Customer: Ill do a photo bucket and inform you when there
MASTER TECH :

ok

MASTER TECH :

also try this

For navigation units with an orange, a turquoise, a white, or a gray (Canada) navigation DVD disc:

1. Enter the navigation diagnostic mode by pressing and holding the Menu, Map/Guide, and Cancel buttons at the

same time.

2. From the

Select Diagnosis items screen, select Detailed Information & Settings, then select Unit Check

,

then select

Navi ECU or

ECU Info

Customer: I don't have either account but my brother does so I'm emailing him the image to post on his photo bucket acct.
MASTER TECH :

try the steps I just posted

Customer: That worked ! Try this. HBB 25100242
MASTER TECH :

ok brb

MASTER TECH :

ok navi code is 8508

MASTER TECH :

I do ask that you please take a moment to leave me some positive feedback after the accept.

Customer: That worked! You're awesome .... Now I can keep kids occupied! Merry Christmas!
MASTER TECH :

same you you

MASTER TECH :

please don't forget about the feedback for me please

Customer: A HUGE Thank You . C u next time!
MASTER TECH :

your very welcome

Customer: Will give excellent feedback!!!!
MASTER TECH :

please drive safe and have a great xmas

MASTER TECH, Tech
Experience: 26 YEARS of real world experience .