jimh
jimh, Honda Technician
Experience:  honda master tech ase master tech
11886422

1995 Honda accord 2.2 vtec. check engine light coming on and off.

1995 Honda accord 2.2 vtec. check engine light coming on and off. code 12. I installed a new cat./ new muffler. fuel filter/ took the plate off from under the fuel rail and cleaned the four holes that were full of carbon. Cleaned
Category: Honda
Expert:  jimh replied 4 years ago.
hi on the left frt fender under the hood there is an egr lift senser that can go bad follow the hose from the egr valve over to where it is they run about 70 dollars
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hey Jimh are you talking about the solenoid that is inside the the L shaped bracket that is next to the green diaphram and the two hoses connect to each other?
Expert:  jimh replied 4 years ago.
yes that is the one
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks. last question. I have a 93 honda civic that I just put a clutch in. I lost alot of the hydraulic fluid when the transmission tipped over. How the 3 quarts of fluid from the dealer. how do I add he fluid. I took the 3/8 plug out that was on the back end (the end facing out when you look at it from the passenger side). I tried to put fluid in it but it is running out. Is there another place to fill the transmission?

Expert:  jimh replied 4 years ago.
it should tale about 1.8 qts
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok. but I was trying to figure out how to pour it in there. where can I pour the fluid at.

Expert:  jimh replied 4 years ago.
hi you have to use a hand pump
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Alright, thank you, XXXXX XXXXX