acura mstr
acura mstr, Honda Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master tech, , CA smog. ASE L1

2008 Honda Civic: Battery went Code..anti theft

I have a 2008 Honda Civic. Battery went dead. Getting a radio Code "Error Code 4" I have the 5 digit anti theft code. However, whenever I try to enter the 5 digits, after 4 digits it just gives me another error. For example, it says Error Code 4. I enter the first four digits of the code and then it says Error Code 5....I've tried 3 times and I'm up to Error Code 7.
Hi Sir or Madam, welcome to Just Answer. I'm acuramstr. ok, You either have the wrong code or the radio is locked out. First try disconnecting the battery for 10 min and then try the code once. If it doesn't work post back and we will verify that you have the correct code.Let me know what happens.