MASTER TECH
MASTER TECH, Honda Service Technician
Experience:  28 years of Honda training and a master Honda tech
10834442

How do you change the high mount brake light bulb on a 2007

Customer Question

How do you change the high mount brake light bulb on a 2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX? If You will ,send me an e-mail to floyd sina 03 @hotmail.com with the information. THANKS.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Dan replied 6 years ago.
Open the trunk, access the lights, disconnect the connecter, then turn the bulb 45 degrees counter clockwise and pull it out. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

YOUR ANSWER IS NOT CORRECT FOR THE EX MODEL 2007 HONDA CIVIC COUPE .I DO NOT ACCEPT YOUR ANSWER AND I AM NOT GOING TO PAY THE $15.00 CHARGE.

Expert:  Dan replied 6 years ago.

Here are instructions.

graphic

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i need the information for the EX MODEL CIVIC COUPE 2007.
Expert:  Dan replied 6 years ago.

Here are the instructions you need.

graphic

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I NEED THE INFORMATION FOR THE EX MODEL
Expert:  Dan replied 6 years ago.

That should be..........I'll opt-out and leave question open to other experts, someone will respond automatically.

Expert:  MASTER TECH replied 6 years ago.

Hello welcome to the site I am master tech and will be able to assist you on this

the information you need is in the owners manual and will show you how to replace the third brake light bulb.

page 241
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
YOUR ANSWER IS FOR SI MODEL,MINE IS A 2007 HONDA CIVIC COUPE ,WHICH IS AN EX MODEL .IF YOU DON"T HAVE THE CORRECT ANSWER DON"T BOTHER TO REPLY.I FOUND OUT FROM A HONDA SERVICE TECH. AT THE DEALER I BOUGHT THE CAR FROM ,THAT THE BULB IS REPLACED FROM INSIDE THE CAR AT THE BACK WINDOW .BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO GET THE BACK PANEL UP.
I'm not going to argue with you I was simply saying look in the owners manual and on the page I said 241
Did you not see that reply ?