How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MASTER TECH Your Own Question
MASTER TECH, Honda Service Technician
Category: Honda
Satisfied Customers: 5716
Experience:  28 years of Honda training and a master Honda tech
Type Your Honda Question Here...
MASTER TECH is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 2001 Honda CR-V that needs the thermostat changed,

Resolved Question:

I have a 2001 Honda CR-V that needs the thermostat changed, where is it located? I know some are on the top hose and some are on the bottom hose.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  MASTER TECH replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
master tech :

Hello welcome to the site I am master tech and will be able to assist you on this

master tech :

give me a few mins and i will load the info for you

JACUSTOMER-mpj2ugm6- :

please send me the info

master tech :


master tech :

CLICK HERE for thermostat replacement this is on the bottom radiator hose going to the engine.

JACUSTOMER-mpj2ugm6- :


MASTER TECH and 3 other Honda Specialists are ready to help you

Related Honda Questions