hello welcome to the site
this is a internal transmission failure and the only solution is replacing the transmission.
this is what American honda has us follow.
this is a code for shift solenoids
A/T Solenoid Replacement
NOTE: This article applies to '01-03 3.2CLs,
'01-04 MDXs, '02-04 RSXs, '99-03 3.2TLs,
'04 TLs, and '04 TSXs.
The diagnostic procedures in our service manuals
were written before we had solenoid replacement
To cut down on unnecessary solenoid
replacement, don't replace solenoids if any of
these criteria are met:
- The odometer has more than 20,000 miles.
- The vehicle has a reman A/T.
- The ATF is contaminated with friction material
- The axle seals are leaking or the differential
carrier bearings are loose.
- The A/T makes grinding or whining noises