Matt Carey
Matt Carey, Honda Technician
Experience:  6yrs experience, and access to factory service information

I need radio code for my honda accord 2007 please.

Customer Question

i need radio code for my honda accord 2007 please.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Matt Carey replied 6 years ago.

Hi this is MATT. Are you the original owner? If so, there should be a card with the correct info. Have you checked the glove box and booklets for this card? MATT

If you can't find it, you might have to pull the radio to get the serial #, and then call the dealer for the code. I'll see if I can find an easier way. let me know.

Hey, read my last post.

You might have a card or sticker in the glove box. It might have the code, or the 8 digit serial #. You'll have to call the dealer, with the serial #. If you can't find it, before you pull the radio, you can try this, to get the serial #. With the radio off, hold down the 1 and 6 presets, while holding, turn radio on, the screen should flash two sets of numbers. This will be the serial #. Then call the dealer. Let me know. MATT