Josh, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Honda Factory Trained Technician with 13 years of experience

code p0341 what can i do to repair it 02 honda crv

Hello, P0341 deals with the camshaft being out of sync with the crankshaft, this can be caused by several things, a faulty VTEC oil control solenoid, a faulty cam phaser, or a stretched timing chain. What you would need to do is inspect each component for proper operation, if you're not able, the most common thing I've seen in a faulty oil control solenoid.

If you have any other questions please let me know. If you're happy with the information I've provided please click accept.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
this just happend as i sat at idle , the car stalled and is now hard to keep runnig , it will not idle. were is the oil control solenoid at on the car

Ok, the solenoid is located on the passenger side of the engine, as show in the image below.

It's held in with a single bolt, it's not too difficult to change.