kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech
Experience:  I HAVE OWNED MY OWN SHOP FOR OVER THREE YEARS. I HAVE THE TOOLS AND SOFTWARE TO ANSWERE ALMOST ANY Q
5629372

1995 Honda Accord: SOHC.I need a diagram..timing marks..shaft..gears

Customer Question

I have a 1995 Honda Accord Vtec 2.2 SOHC.I need a diagram to show correct position of timing marks on both balancer shaft drive gears.
Category: Honda
Expert:  BigBob replied 4 years ago.
Greetings,

You have to install a bolt through the maintenance hole to hold it. I have uploaded the entire procedure for you here, Let me know if i can help further.

Bob
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Bob,according to my manual you install that cover bolt on all engines except vtec.Is there a diagram of all correct timing mark locations for all 4 shafts on this engine.If so can you sent it to my email?

Thanks

Expert:  BigBob replied 4 years ago.
Sorry for the delay. See if this helps, I have not done a 2.2 vtec in a long time but I am pretty sure it uses the maintenance hole. These manuals are from the Honda service department and are definitely for the vtec.

Bob
Expert:  BigBob replied 4 years ago.
I am going to let another expert jump in because I just am not sure at this point, sorry for the inconvenience.

Bob
Expert:  kalamykid replied 4 years ago.
Do you still need the diagrams for replacing the timing belt? If you do I can post them for you. And yes you do have to use a bolt to set the balancer shaft. I have 8 diagrams for you to be able to set the timing marks by, just let me know if you need them. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I understand your not here.I cannot view my pdf files.Can you send the diagrams to my email to view please? XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Expert:  kalamykid replied 4 years ago.
I am sorry but I can not send them directly to your email adrress. I can post them here on this page in a jpeg formate so you can can see them. Internet explorer can be used to open them up so you can see them. Will that be ok?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Cancel all inquiries,I can't view pdf files,all I need is a diagram of sent to my email.I am not going to pay for something I can't see,this is bull shit.I want ever use this site..Your not automotive pros,you just have access to factory knowlege.Cancel everything imediately you will not get my money for this horse shit.

Expert:  kalamykid replied 4 years ago.

The diagrams I will send you are NOT in pdf formate. I will post one and if you have no trouble getting it then tell me and I will post the rest. If you can not see the diagrams I will ask the site to refund your money. Does that sound fare to you? Here is a test diagram. Please tell me what you see? Thank you. PLease let me know if you can see this. graphic

Expert:  kalamykid replied 4 years ago.
Where you able to see the diagram I sent you?