Rob Tech
Rob Tech, Honda Master Technician
Experience:  25 years in automotive industry with knowledge from the past to the most recent Hondas on the road.

Honda accord: how much will cost me for a tune up..000 miles

how much will cost me for a tune up on a honda accord 2001 ex 6v 145,000 miles? in south florida?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Rob Tech replied 6 years ago.
Hi, I can help you with this. As far as a tune up, at your milege I would recommend replacing the spark plugs, adjusting the valves and replacing the air filter. As far as cost goes for parts and labor you should be looking at $550-$580. Keep in mind during an inspection other things may be found. Let me know if I can assist you further. If my information has been helpful to you please remember to hit the accept icon, a deposit does not account as credit for an acceptable answer. Thank you.