Tim West
Tim West, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Service Manager Bridgeston/ Firestone complete Auto Care

1993 Honda accord: ignighter,cap ,rotor..fuses..fuel pump relay..ecu

I have a 1993 Honda accord that is not getting fire.I have replaced the distributer ,ignighter,cap ,rotor ,wires ,plugs,coil.The rotor turns when turning the motor over.All the fuses are good ,no fusable links.and the fuel pump does not come on when key is turned,all the dash lights come on though.fuel pump is also new and the fuel pump relay.I think it is the computer(ecu) but not sure.Is it the ecu or is it something else?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Tim West replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for visiting Just Answer, before you replace the computer, have you considered a PGM-FI relay?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It was also getting no fire at the coil. i have not tried the pgm-fi relay
Expert:  Tim West replied 6 years ago.
This is a known failure, replace this relay. If the problem still persists then a computer would be likely. It's below the left side of the instrument panel.