IMMOBILIZER BRAKE CODE..: 06 05 01 04 01
1. Use an appropriate key blank and a suitable key
cutter to cut a temporary ignition key. Refer to the
special tools catalog for available cutting machines.
2. Release the parking brake.
3. Insert the temporary key into the ignition switch.
4. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II), and wait for the
brake system indicator bulb check to complete.
5. Enter the first digit of the Immobilizer Brake Code
by setting and releasing the parking brake that
number of times within 30 seconds. For example, if
the first digit is four, set and release the parking
brake four times.
6. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). (This enters
the digit into the ECM/PCM.)
7. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II), set and release
the parking brake the appropriate number of times,
and turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0) to enter the
second, third, fourth, and fifth digits.
NOTE: When you turn the ignition switch to ON (II),
the immobilizer system indicator does not blink but
stays on. The immobilizer system indicator stays on
even when the ignition switch is turned to LOCK
8. After you enter the fifth digit and turn the ignition
switch to LOCK (0), the immobilizer system
indicator blinks three times and then goes off. You
can now start the engine with the temporary key.
NOTE: This procedure is only a temporary fix.
When you start the engine with the temporary key,
the immobilizer system indicator comes on and
stays on while the engine is running. Also, when
you turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), the
indicator does not blink five times as it normally
9. Start the engine within 10 minutes or you must
repeat this procedure entirely.