Andrew, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Currently working for Acura at this time with previous work with volvo

Honda Pilot: system what product do I need to buy

I want to hook up an Ipod to my Honda Pilot 2007 with navigation system what product do I need to buy !

depend on what you want to spend. do you want a system that has alot of functionality and integrates into the sytem in the car or do you want something that is standalone...

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
A stand alone is fine
ok let me get some options for you...
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your help

from looking at what is available this seems to offer the most function and does not look that hard to install as it plugs into the back of the radio and you just run the cable for the ipod to where ever you want it. I prefer this style as the ones that broadcast over the fm waves tend to have alot of static...if this is not what you are looking for then let me know and i will see what else is around