Steve
Steve, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  13+ years with Honda,ase certified over 25 years
13523613

Radio code for 2003 honda accord serial # 22005057

radio code for 2003 honda accord serial # XXXXX
your radio code is 34264.
Just input the numbers using the radio presets.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

it is saying incorrect number

Did it beep in the middle of you inputting the number?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

no it didnt

Ok then try this if you have a navigation system, if you have a navigation system just enter 3426
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

trying it

Let me know if it works for you. If it doesn't let me know if you have an Accord with navigation or not.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
nothing is happening it dos have a navigation system
Is this how you are entering the code? <br />Entering Audio System Anti- <br />Theft Codes With Navi <br />On ’03 Accord V6s with the voice-activated <br />navigation system, if the audio system is <br />disconnected from electrical power, you’ve got to <br />punch in the five-digit radio anti-theft code or the <br />audio system and the navigation system voice <br />activation doesn’t work. Here’s how it’s done: <br />1. Turn the ignition switch to ACCESSORY (I) or <br />ON (II). Press the PWR/VOL knob to turn on <br />the audio system. <br />2. Press and release the TUNE knob. Look for a 0 <br />on the upper display. <br />• If 0 is the first digit in the five-digit code, <br />press and release the TUNE knob to store it. <br />• If 0 isn’t the first digit in the five-digit code, <br />turn the TUNE knob left or right until the <br />first digit appears. Then press and release <br />the TUNE knob to store it. Enter the <br />remaining digits in the code the same way.

If you are trying this way and it doesn't work, do you know if the radio or navigation sysytem had been repaired in the past?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

i am still getting error i am not sure if the radio was previously repaired just bought it

Sounds like you are going by the sticker in the glove box.
Try this to get the code electroniclly and lets see if the number is XXXXX same. On page 3 HERE you will find the procedure to get the radio serial number. Instead of pulling the back up fuse disconnect the battery instead.

How many times did you try entering the code before contacting Just Answer?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
there is actually no sticker in the glove box or car itself so i didnt have any codes to try until contacting just answer
Where did you get the serial number?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

by pressing the seek and skip button. this is not allowing me to put in the 8 digit serial number to get to the anti theft inquiry it says error after entering four numbers

pressing the see and skip gives a serial number so that I can get the code.
Is the 8 digit serial number the same you posted the first time?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yes it is
I didn't realize that you had already optained the code that way.
I have double checked and the code should be 3426.
Can you try disconnecting the battery and trying again to see if it helps?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

do i need to take both terminal off?

You can just take the ground cable off for a couple minuets and then hook it back up. A quicker way would be to take both off and touch the 2 cable ends together for 30 seconds.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

it is still saying error

Did it say CODE before you tried putting the numbers in?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yes the word was there
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
does it make a difference if i put it in using the knob or the display unit
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
it is still saying error after resetting and trying again
You do have to use the knob to enter the code and not the display. The procedure was listed above for you.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

would it be safe to say that we have done everything possible to try to resolve this problem?

I think so since I can not be at the car to see what is going wrong. I can opt out if you would like and maybe another expert can be more help.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
well it is rathr late now and i dont want to kep going back and forht the the car but you were rather patient and i will accept that you have done more than enough to try help ill just keep trying the steps we did alrady if you afe sure that this is the right code then it should work
Yes I am positive it is the correct code. Remember that you only have a limited amount of trys before you have to reset it by disconnecting the battery.
Use the knob to input the code, the 4 digit 3426.