Andrew
Andrew, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Currently working for Acura at this time with previous work with volvo

HOW TO RESET A HONDA CRV STEREO

HOW TO RESET A HONDA CRV STEREO?
Category: Honda
Expert:  HondaPlatinum replied 4 years ago.
IS it coming up asking for the code or is it locked up and do you have your code
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i desconected the battery then got locked up
Do you have your 5 digit radio code or you need me to get it for you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
get it please, because thats what i need to unlock my stereo

OK what year is your crv
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
its asking for the code , which i don't have, do you have it or you don't be cause its getting too long for you to give me an answer . i disconnected the battery to replace it , when i connect it back the stereo was lockup and asking for the code , so the only thing that i need its the code.
I need the serial number off the radio thats why im asking for the year if its 2000 or newer if you hold in presets 1 and 6 and turn the radio on it will give you 2 sets of numbers like 3001 3323 for example
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
its a 2003 CRV and the number its 39101-S9A-110-M1
Thats the part number I need the serial number
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
MU910ABCHB23O56069

That nuber is to long I need the serial number
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
the serial number its CHB23056760
Ok I will get your code tomorrow when I can access the honda site
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i'm still waiting for my answer, i haven't get get nothing in two days, do you need more info or its that u don't know the answer and if you don't make me waste my time and my money , because i have got no answers just questions, so do you have the answer or you don't , because if you don't i expecting my money back.

Expert:  Andrew replied 4 years ago.
43145 is the code i got when i ran your serial number....
Andrew, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: Currently working for Acura at this time with previous work with volvo
Expert:  Andrew replied 4 years ago.
is this what you were looking for originally since i am not the one that was helping you out in the beginning or were you looking for something else. If it is then could you please leave positive feedback and please read my sig below for payment instructions. thank you...