htech81174, Honda Technician
Experience:  ASE and Honda factory trained and gold level certified

2002 HOnda accord SE: the D4 light flashing..rough..possible problems

My 2002 HOnda accord SE has the D4 light flashing and is rough putting into gear. Took to auto part store and came up with codes P1753 and P1768. Can you tell me possible problems?
Category: Honda
Expert:  htech81174 replied 7 years ago.
Hi, there are a couple possibilities it could be, an easy one to check is look for your #6 fuse in your drivers under dash fuse box and check if its blown if so youll have to find the short in the black/yellow alternator wire and repair it, the other possibility is the main relay may be sticking there is no real easy way to test this as it maybe an intermittent problem the only thing you could do is replace the main relay which is also located under the drivers side dash. If you have any furhter questions let me know thanks.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I changed the fuse and is running perfect now! Thank you so much! I already had asked others and they thought for sure that it was a selenoid going bad in my transmission. You saved me alot of money!

Im glad i could help thank you
if you click accept my answer it would help me out some thanks again