HONDASERVICE7791, Honda Technician

2003 Honda Accord LX: engine compartment fuse box..drivers side

I believe I have a vacuum leak on my 2003 Honda Accord LX. I cannot locate it exactly. But it originates from somewhere beneath the engine compartment fuse box, which is on the drivers side behind the battery. I get a sucking sound from this location when I press the accellerator and a whoosh when I turn the car off . Is there a vacuum accumulator underneath this area that might be the source of the problem? The code is 2227. However, I have checked and cleaned the TPS and made the code disappear. But the air-loss sound persists. I think the computer is periodically interpreting the air loss as a TPS problem. Any ideas? (Thanks HONDASERVICE7791 for your previous resonse.)
Category: Honda
Expert:  HONDASERVICE7791 replied 7 years ago.

HelloCustomerand welcome again to,

Have you checked the line to the Brake vacuum booster which is located on the firewall directly back from the fuse box?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have checked the brake vacuum booster; but I am not familiar with the location of the "line." How can I locate it?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Is this a vacuum line?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Is this a vacuum line? The old brake boosters used to have a vacuum line connected to a big diaphram. This new design is different. I am not familiar with it. So I need more guidance.

here's a picture of the vacuum line, follow it from the booster to the intake and check for leaks