acura mstr
acura mstr, Honda Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master tech, , CA smog. ASE L1

96 Acura: finally start..The Locks oftentimes clicks continuously

Customer Question

What is the problem with my 96 Acura 3.2 TL. The car clicks and nothing happens, but a continuous turning of the ignition it finally start. The Locks oftentimes clicks continuously. Then sometimes the the alarm with go off for no reason. What is going on? Is it electrical or what?
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

1996 Acura 3.2 TL V6

Already Tried:
Changed the posting around the battery. It starting cranking beautifully. Drove it awhile and the no start came back. The alarm goes off for no reason, especially when the doors are unlock. The locks with constantly click when sitting or driving, then stop. This is very annoying.
Expert:  acura mstr replied 7 years ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. I'm acuramstr. you have 2 problems . first the starter is bad . second one of the door lock actuators is bad these are both common on this model . when you work the locks from the inside switch do they all work? if one dosn't or one makes a buzzing noise after it locks try un plugging it and see if the contuinual locking stops.