JHoop, Honda Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner

1997 honda accord: the a/c compressor relay switch..4cyl

please tell or show me the location of the a/c compressor relay switch on my 1997 honda accord 4cyl.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing

The A/C Compressor Clutch Relay is located in the Front Left Corner of the Engine Compartment as shown in the pictures below.
I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
Don't forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to receive credit.)